BSL available here

When people hurt you or call you names because of your religion, it can be very upsetting for you. It is also against the law, and sometimes the police will get involved. When this happens it can be frightening to think that you might need to go to court to tell people what happened.

Even if nobody tells the police about what happened, you might still feel scared or upset. But there are people who can help you to understand what is going on and help you to talk about your feelings. They can help you to understand what the police are doing and even help you if you do have to go to court.

If you would like to talk to someone, ask your parent, guardian or teacher to phone Victim Support Scotland and ask for someone to come to your house or school to talk to you. This does not cost you any money. The number to phone is 03456 039213 or Email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Joomla SEF URLs by Artio